Backup your Hyper-V virtual machines in a few clicks and secure your virtualized system, without interrupting operations and creating downtime.
To backup your Hyper-V,
- Log in to the IDrive application and click the 'Server Backup' tab.
- Under the Hyper-V Backup section, click 'Backup'.
- Select the 'Local Backup + Cloud Backup' or the 'Local Backup Only' radio button.
Note: Once local backup is initiated, '.ServerBackup' folder is auto created.
- Select the virtual machine(s) from the list and specify a temporary path for the local backup.
- Click 'Schedule Now'. The 'Schedule backup' screen is displayed where you can schedule the backup for any future day and time or perform an immediate backup of the selected virtual machine(s).
View steps to restore Hyper-V.
Protect your organization's data with secure online server backups
$99.50/year $74.62 for first year